NCMD is running a series of webinars and online events to support Child Death Review (CDR) practice and share the findings from our reports.
Webinars for CDR professionals
Our Quality Improvement (QI) series of webinars is aimed at CDOPs, designated doctors and other health and social care professionals involved in Child Death Review (CDR), and so far the following dates have been set for 2021:
- 26 January 2021: The impact of CDR data during COVID – an overview of this event can be found here.
- 23 March 2021 – cancelled; will be rescheduled
- 20 May 2021 (10.30-11.45am): Supporting a robust CDR process – more information here. Invitations will be sent to out by the end of April (please make a note of the date and contact us by email if you do not receive an invitation by then, and would like to attend).
Designed to provide detailed updates on our work and discuss relevant issues, these webinars are an opportunity to both find out the latest and share best practice from the CDR sector. They also normally feature a live Q&A session, to which participants can submit a question on the topic in advance (if time allows, we also try and cover questions that are raised on the day). NOTE: You will need to have a valid NHS email address or similar identification to take part in these QI webinars.
Online dissemination events for NCMD reports
We are also running a series of short online events to share the key findings from our reports released in 2021. Provisional dates (subject to change) are as follows:
- 18 May 2021 (1-1.30pm): Deprivation and Child Mortality report dissemination event (rescheduled) – more information here
- 22 June 2021 (1-2pm): Dissemination of NCMD’s Second Annual report
- 24 Aug 2021: Dissemination of NCMD’s report on child suicide **CANCELLED – to be rescheduled**
More information will be sent to our webinar and mailing lists in the weeks leading up to each event (please make a note of the date and contact us by email if you do not receive an invitation by then, and would like to attend).
More events and information
More webinars and online events will be run from September 2021, and these will be announced later in the year. Further details of all NCMD’s past and future webinars and online events (when available) can be found here.