NCMD Programme Lead Professor Karen Luyt gives an introduction to the Database’s thematic report on social deprivation and child mortality, which finds a clear association between the risk of child death and their level of deprivation.
- NCMD receives Richard Driscoll Commendation
- Report launch: Sudden and Unexpected Deaths in Infancy and Childhood
- Consanguinity in CDRM and CDOP Reviews
- Safer sleeping: What do we know about sleeping arrangements and sudden infant deaths? (Session 2)
- Child death review data release 2022
- Mothers and families ‘feeling abandoned’ by understaffed services
- Contributory factors and database changes: October 2022
- Child death reviews in 2022: Autumn update
- Childhood deaths, modifiable factors, and measures of deprivation
- Advice for GPs following the death of a child
- New LinkedIn group launched for child death review professionals
- Safer sleeping: What do we know about sleeping arrangements and sudden infant deaths?
- From research to action: Where next?
- The Contribution of Newborn Health to Child Mortality across England
- Report launch: The Contribution of Newborn Health to Child Mortality across England