NCMD Programme Lead Professor Karen Luyt gives an introduction to the Database’s thematic report on social deprivation and child mortality, which finds a clear association between the risk of child death and their level of deprivation.
- Which children are most vulnerable to serious Covid infection? Risk factors for intensive care admission and death among children hospitalised with Covid [Nature]
- The NCMD’s impact in 2021
- Join the Association of Child Death Review Professionals (ACDRP) executive committee
- In their own words: Putting bereaved parents at the heart of hospital reviews
- Child mortality in England during the first year of the Covid-19 pandemic [BMJ]
- Child suicide rates during the Covid-19 pandemic in England [Elsevier]
- Child deaths in England after Covid-19 infection during the first pandemic year [Nature]
- Covid deaths in children: What impact has the pandemic had on child mortality?
- Suicide in Children and Young People report launch
- Covid deaths in children rare, new study of NCMD data shows
- Child death review data release 2021
- Maternal NHS charging: A threat to maternal and neonatal health
- Child mortality and social deprivation report launch
- NCMD annual report launch 2021
- Suicide in Children and Young People