NCMD presentation at online event
NCMD Manager Vicky Sleap – along with CDR pioneer Professor Peter Fleming – will be presenting and taking part in an expert Q&A at the following event, hosted by the West Midlands Child Death Review Network:
Learning from Child Deaths, 19 November, 9am-12.30pm (online)
The programme includes:
– Factors Influencing Adolescent Mothers Engagement with Safe Sleep Messages – Dr Cathy Ellis, Director of Education PGT, Senior Lecturer in Adult Nursing, Northumbria University
– Parent Experience of Child Death Review – Bahlmann Family
– Update on National Child Death Mortality Database (Covid Data) – Vicky Sleap, NCMD Programme Manager, Bristol Medical School
– And an Expert Panel for Q&A –
- Professor Peter Fleming, Professor of Infant Health & Development Bristol University
- Tamas Marton, Consultant Perinatal Pathologist BWCH
- Dennis Wilkes, Expert in Public Health and Medical Examiner
- Vicky Sleap, NCMD Programme Manager, Bristol Medical School
- Zafar Siddique, Senior Coroner, Black Country Coroners Services
Plus other valuable updates from professionals working within child death review.
How to register: It is a free online event, open to CDR professionals. For more information and to find out how to register, click here.