NCMD presentation at online event on deprivation
NCMD’s Programme Lead, Prof Karen Luyt’s presentation at the Bristol Poverty Institute event in April was about our report on Child Mortality and Social Deprivation: View the report in full here, while the presentation slides from this event can now be found online here.
Poverty and the Sustainable Development Goals: From the Local to the Global, 27-29 April 2021 (online)
Professor Luyt will feature from 2-3.30pm on Tuesday 27 April, and will share information about the scope of NCMD’s report on Child Mortality and Social Deprivation, which is expected to be published on 13 May. Participants can also find out how to access the report, once it’s available. The full programme includes:
- Multidimensional Poverty (Tuesday 27 April, morning)
- Child Health and Nutrition (Tuesday 27 April, afternoon) *FEATURING NCMD, 2-3.30pm*
- Livelihoods and Debt (Wednesday 28 April, morning)
- Food and Nutrition (Wednesday 28 April, afternoon)
- Engaging with Policy and Practice (Thursday 29 April, morning)
- Education (Thursday 29 April, afternoon)
- Plenary closing session (Thursday 29 April, afternoon) on the concept of ‘Building Back Better’.
How to register: The event is free to attend but the organisers request that you make a donation to charity if you are able. For more information and to find out how to register, go to the Bristol Poverty Institute’s event page.