NCMD Programme Lead Professor Karen Luyt shares key findings from the Database’s second thematic report, which found that 108 children and young people are likely to have died by suicide between April 2019 and March 2020.
- NCMD receives Richard Driscoll Commendation
- Report launch: Sudden and Unexpected Deaths in Infancy and Childhood
- Consanguinity in CDRM and CDOP Reviews
- Safer sleeping: What do we know about sleeping arrangements and sudden infant deaths? (Session 2)
- Child death review data release 2022
- Mothers and families ‘feeling abandoned’ by understaffed services
- Contributory factors and database changes: October 2022
- Child death reviews in 2022: Autumn update
- Childhood deaths, modifiable factors, and measures of deprivation
- Advice for GPs following the death of a child
- New LinkedIn group launched for child death review professionals
- Safer sleeping: What do we know about sleeping arrangements and sudden infant deaths?
- From research to action: Where next?
- The Contribution of Newborn Health to Child Mortality across England
- Report launch: The Contribution of Newborn Health to Child Mortality across England