NCMD Programme Lead Professor Karen Luyt shares key findings from the Database’s second thematic report, which found that 108 children and young people are likely to have died by suicide between April 2019 and March 2020.
- Advice for GPs following the death of a child
- New LinkedIn group launched for child death review professionals
- Safer sleeping: What do we know about sleeping arrangements and sudden infant deaths?
- From research to action: Where next?
- The Contribution of Newborn Health to Child Mortality across England
- Report launch: The Contribution of Newborn Health to Child Mortality across England
- Meaningful Engagement with Real People: A case study on how lived experience can be included in research reports
- Sudden, unexplained death in childhood: Advice for GPs from a bereaved parent
- The role of medical examiners in child death review
- Engaging parents in child death review
- Medical community warned of maternal charging risks
- Covid two years on: A showcase of what we’ve learned
- Updates to notification, reporting and care pathway forms
- Child death reviews in 2022: Key updates
- Healing conversations: Experiencing grief as a professional