NCMD Programme Lead Professor Karen Luyt gives an introduction to the Database’s second annual report. Based on data for the 3,347 children who died in England between 2019 and 2020, the report provides analysis and recommendations to save lives in future.
- NCMD receives Richard Driscoll Commendation
- Report launch: Sudden and Unexpected Deaths in Infancy and Childhood
- Consanguinity in CDRM and CDOP Reviews
- Safer sleeping: What do we know about sleeping arrangements and sudden infant deaths? (Session 2)
- Child death review data release 2022
- Mothers and families ‘feeling abandoned’ by understaffed services
- Contributory factors and database changes: October 2022
- Child death reviews in 2022: Autumn update
- Childhood deaths, modifiable factors, and measures of deprivation
- Advice for GPs following the death of a child
- New LinkedIn group launched for child death review professionals
- Safer sleeping: What do we know about sleeping arrangements and sudden infant deaths?
- From research to action: Where next?
- The Contribution of Newborn Health to Child Mortality across England
- Report launch: The Contribution of Newborn Health to Child Mortality across England