NCMD Programme Lead Professor Karen Luyt gives an introduction to the Database’s second annual report. Based on data for the 3,347 children who died in England between 2019 and 2020, the report provides analysis and recommendations to save lives in future.
- Which children are most vulnerable to serious Covid infection? Risk factors for intensive care admission and death among children hospitalised with Covid [Nature]
- The NCMD’s impact in 2021
- Join the Association of Child Death Review Professionals (ACDRP) executive committee
- In their own words: Putting bereaved parents at the heart of hospital reviews
- Child mortality in England during the first year of the Covid-19 pandemic [BMJ]
- Child suicide rates during the Covid-19 pandemic in England [Elsevier]
- Child deaths in England after Covid-19 infection during the first pandemic year [Nature]
- Covid deaths in children: What impact has the pandemic had on child mortality?
- Suicide in Children and Young People report launch
- Covid deaths in children rare, new study of NCMD data shows
- Child death review data release 2021
- Maternal NHS charging: A threat to maternal and neonatal health
- Child mortality and social deprivation report launch
- NCMD annual report launch 2021
- Suicide in Children and Young People