NCMD Programme Lead Professor Karen Luyt gives an introduction to the Database’s second annual report. Based on data for the 3,347 children who died in England between 2019 and 2020, the report provides analysis and recommendations to save lives in future.
- Advice for GPs following the death of a child
- New LinkedIn group launched for child death review professionals
- Safer sleeping: What do we know about sleeping arrangements and sudden infant deaths?
- From research to action: Where next?
- The Contribution of Newborn Health to Child Mortality across England
- Report launch: The Contribution of Newborn Health to Child Mortality across England
- Meaningful Engagement with Real People: A case study on how lived experience can be included in research reports
- Sudden, unexplained death in childhood: Advice for GPs from a bereaved parent
- The role of medical examiners in child death review
- Engaging parents in child death review
- Medical community warned of maternal charging risks
- Covid two years on: A showcase of what we’ve learned
- Updates to notification, reporting and care pathway forms
- Child death reviews in 2022: Key updates
- Healing conversations: Experiencing grief as a professional