Dr David Odd presented a plenary session at the Royal College of Paediatric and Child Health’s annual conference 2022. In his talk he highlighted links between deprivation and child mortality in England that have been captured in the National Child Mortality Database so far, and drew out the health inequalities seen across different demographics.
- Childhood deaths, modifiable factors, and measures of deprivation
- Advice for GPs following the death of a child
- New LinkedIn group launched for child death review professionals
- Safer sleeping: What do we know about sleeping arrangements and sudden infant deaths?
- From research to action: Where next?
- The Contribution of Newborn Health to Child Mortality across England
- Report launch: The Contribution of Newborn Health to Child Mortality across England
- Meaningful Engagement with Real People: A case study on how lived experience can be included in research reports
- Sudden, unexplained death in childhood: Advice for GPs from a bereaved parent
- The role of medical examiners in child death review
- Engaging parents in child death review
- Medical community warned of maternal charging risks
- Covid two years on: A showcase of what we’ve learned
- Updates to notification, reporting and care pathway forms
- Child death reviews in 2022: Key updates