Webinar: Tuesday 29 March, 1030–1145
Online, with free registration in advance
In this webinar Vicky Sleap, one of the NCMD Programme Managers, will provide a general update on the work that the NCMD has been doing and the key issues currently facing child death review professionals. The session will cover:
- An update on integration between NCMD and the Perinatal Mortality Review Tool (PMRT)
- An update on changes to the statutory forms and the corresponding changes to eCDOP and the NCMD portal
- Details of the new thematic reports that NCMD is currently working on
- Details of the upcoming guidance on the alignment of the medical examiner process with the child death review process
- An update on the parent patient and public involvement strand of work
- An update on the new NCMD learning platform which will be a new area that gathers together resources for child death review professionals. This includes details of the work we have been doing to revive, update and expand the old Warwick training for Joint Agency Response
Vicky’s presentation will be followed a question and answer session, and you can also submit questions in advance by emailing NCMDfirstname.lastname@example.org.
The session is free and open to all with free registration in advance. We also issue continuing professional development certificates following attendance, upon request – contact Charlotte McClymont at UCL Partners for more details.
Please note that the session will be recorded and shared by NCMD to support future learning.